Biking Kuala Lumpur after sunset
All you actually need for satisfying your thirst for some Kuala Lumpur adventure is a bicycle, a guide that knows the short cuts, local communities and hidden spots like the back of his hand and half a day of your time when hitting the home of the Twin Towers.
Having explored the ins and outs away from the shiny skyscraper and must-visit landmarks, we have teamed up with local expertise who happens to be passionate cyclists, too. This has resulted in a tour option that simply confirms that the authentic side of the city’s interior still bears a few surprises. No car, no bus and no public transportation - it is you and your bike turning corners and venture into districts that thrive on staying true to cultural heritage. The emphasis lies on a leisurely bike ride with ample time to soak in the hues, smiles and back alleys of one of South East Asia’s most dynamic metropolitans.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An evening cycling tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver cum guide from/ to the meeting point.
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet and safety jacket
- Local fruit tasting
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Dinner with limited drinks included at a local restaurant (food only)
- Two bottles of drinking water during the half day
What's excluded :
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Your after-sunset exploration commences with a comfortable transfer from your Kuala Lumpur hotel to the central meeting point – Malaysia’s Tourism Centre, locally known as MaTiC. In order to avoid rush hour, guests may be ready for a fun time venturing through Kuala Lumpur at around 16:00 hrs to make it in time for a 17:00 hrs scheduled departure.
The team at the meeting point welcome you at their working domain where they will adjust the well-maintained city bikes to your height for a comfortable ride. It is all smiles once you hit the saddle and make your way through the streets and alleys of one of Asia’s most diverse capitals.
The 14-kilometre bike ride, guided by a local, English-speaking expert, passes local shop houses, landmarks of modern and authentic Malaysia and touches the essence of the sounds, smells and sights of astonishing Kuala Lumpur.
The slow pace of this tour makes it an ideal means that suits everyone with an interest to go deep into the authentic heart of the city. Taken well-chosen paths, the route covers both the centre as well the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur with over 8 different regions and more than 50 locally-acclaimed and internationally-renowned landmarks. All this as the street lights are turned on giving the capital a new persona. With ample sights passing by, time to stop at a few and allowing your trail leader explain the importance, characteristics and history of some of these sights are standard built in this evening program. An evening touring in Malaysia is not complete with grasping a taste of Malaysia’s vastness of culinary delights. A local dinner at a carefully-chosen restaurant forms a perfect break after some serious city exploration on two wheels.
As night falls, it is time to head back to the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC), where we return the bikes, thank the crew for showing you an amazing part of Kuala Lumpur at night and hop into an air-conditioned for your transfer back to your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Both private and joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Petaling Jaya, Sepang, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands and any of Kuala Lumpur’s International airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing (no dresses, skirts, jeans and flip flops are discouraged) and comfortable shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour covers approximately 14 kilometres during this 4 hours cycling excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- · For Island trip, mask & snorkel may not be provided, bringing own goggles is encouraged. · Face mask required for travellers during the cruise. · For Birdwatching Tour, travellers need to bring their own personal binoculars for hygiene purposes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.