Biking at Thai Muang - Turtles & Waterfalls
Spend a day biking to an area north of Phuket which has been largely overlooked by mass tourism. The perfect area for a biking tour, cycle over flat terrain through rubber tree plantations along quiet back roads and dirt tracks, visit a Sea Turtle Sanctuary, swim at a lovely waterfall and have a delicious lunch at a beachside restaurant overlooking the sea. So that you get the best of attention at all time, this is a small group tour of no more than 16 people which is followed by a Support Vehicle at all times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return air-conditioned van transfers from/to Phuket hotel (additional charge outside selected areas)
- Trek Mountain Bike and helmet
- Lunch, fruits and drinking water
- English speaking guide (usually 2 guides will accompany each group)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sea Turtle Conservation Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- National Park Fee (200-baht p/p)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Turtle Conservation Centre, Phangnga Naval Base Lamkaen Subdistrict, Thai Mueang 82210 Thailand
The Thai Muang Turtle Sanctuary is a great destination for people who are truly interested in the wonders of wildlife and turtle conservation.
People who want to learn about the majestic turtles of the Andaman Sea can stop by the Thai Muang Turtle Sanctuary for an interesting and enriching experience that also happens to be extremely informative.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bang Pae Waterfall, Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, Thep Krasattri, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Bang Pae Waterfall, the largest and most popular in Phuket, is 18 meters high. Lots of Thai people come on weekends with their kids to cool down in the stream. You’ll find shops selling snack and soft drinks past the entrance of the park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional charge for hotel pick up / drop off = 1,500 baht per van for return transfers from Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Niayang, Naithon, Maikhao and Ao Por
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Small group activity, maximum size 16 people.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Additional charge for hotel pick up / drop off = 1,500 baht per van for return transfers from Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Niayang, Naithon, Maikhao and Ao Por
- The duration of all travel on the tour is approximate
- Anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and ability to ride a bike is welcome to join this tour. The distance covered is not excessive and the route is not too taxing. (There is always a Support Vehicle close by anyway should a rider wish to have a rest.).
- This cycling trip is not about racing and getting there first! The idea is to take one's time enjoying the sights along the way.
- Prior to starting tour, a safety briefing will be given
- Due to the warm climate, the tour has been specifically designed with sufficient rest stops (including the waterfall visit) so that weather is not an issue.
- Trek Mountain Bikes are used as they make high quality frames and use only the best components. Bikes are regularly serviced and kept in top condition
- Operates Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Comfortable sports shoes and appropriate light clothing required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.