Biking Above Thailand
Downhill mountain bike 25 km from the highest point in Thailand 2565 m elev. on smooth tarmac road to the Mae Ping Valley floor 370 m elev. The only way to see Doi Inthanon National Park... by bike and with a 8000 feet advantage. This 3 to 4 hr ride through the park with its beautiful waterfalls, lush forests summit chedis is a life time experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance fees 200 to 400 baht (fluctuate)
- Mandatory 500,000 baht Medical Insurance Fee 50 THB
- Hotel pickup is at 830 am ,A 2 hr drive from Chiang mai brings us to the summit of Doi Inthanon 2565 m elevation. A short walk around the summit to stretch our limbs from the drive , a photo opportunity next to the "highest point in Thailand" and we glide down the smooth tarmac to the famous 2 Stupas which are a must see near the summit. From here great views accompany us as we downhill to some of the most spectacular water falls in Thailand. After a hardy lunch we continue our 25 km ride towards the valley floor through Northern Thai forest. Its not all Downhill , but our Support vehicle is nearby to assist. Doi Inthanon National Park is a good choice for a ride if you don't mind the 2 hr drive there and 1.5 hrs back to Chiang mai. Weather conditions should be clear sky to get the full benefit. If its cloudy our Above Chiang mai Trip is a good alternative. We expect to be back after 530 pm .
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.