Bike wine tour. Visit 2 of the best wineries
Cycling through the vineyards
Taste good wines in two different wineries
Enjoy the views of the vineyards while cycling
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
- Snacks - Iinclude some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Technical equipment
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
Chacras de Coria and Vistalba are small villages located in the region of Lujan de Cuyo. Half an hour away from Mendoza City, this area boasts beautiful country houses in between tree lined roads, wine cellars and ancient vineyards along which we bike the friendly Wine Road of Lujan de Cuyo.
Led by local guides, and after picking our bikes and helmets we start the bike wine tour. We will visit two world-class vineyards and wineries. Walking around their facilities we will experience different ways of wine making. We’ll learn the steps to taste a good wine.
- Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, additional mineral water.
- Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Insurance: Please, fill in the Risk Insurance Sheet provided by the guide/driver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.