Bike tours in Chapultepec
We are two blocks from the Chapultepec forest, very close to the hotel zone of Polanco and reform. In 80% of our tour it is without open traffic. It is a totally bicycle-friendly place and is a lung of the city. We locate all the museums that are inside the forest. We can see the performance of the Papantla Veracruz flyers, outside the anthropology museum. We visited the gallery under renovation. And we know the largest polo field. And the national dance school. The return is through the old part of Polanco and there we admire the residences of the Mexican miracle. And the most pleasant restaurant area in Polanco.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosque de Chapultepec, Btwn Paseo de La Reforma, Circuito Interior & Av. Constituyentes Jardin Botanico, Mexico City Mexico
We leave our store with direction to Gandhi road.
We arrive at the Rufino Tamayo museum and tour part of the park towards the museum of anthropology and history. At the entrance we will see an exhibition of the flying of Papantla Veracruz.
We visited Tlaloc the god of rain, a stone representation that weighs 80 tons. We cross reform and see the exhibition of the bars of Chapultepec, always very interesting photographs related to tourism and history of Mexico.
We arrived at the house of the lake, a house of culture with film samples and different exhibitions. We go to the Moctezuma baths. We visit the monument to the Mexican heroes of World War II. We visited the Audiorama of the forest. We visit the entrance of Chapultepec Castle, we can not climb there is no bike path. From there we visited outside the museum of modern art. Then we go to the main entrance door of Chapultepec, known as the bars of Chapultepec. We return to visit the monument to the hero children. We drive along the main road in the direction of the monument to Nezahualcóyotl. From there we turn to the Canadian totem. We visited the pines outside.
From there we went to meet the national dance school. The cultural center of art. Finally, we visited the Marte field, the polo field of Mexico City. We take a snack in the military casino. And from there we return along the street of Julio Verne to admire the residences of the 40s that still survive and we return to Hippixie Bikes through Champs Elysées.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hippixi Bikes, Lamartine 607, Polanco, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11580 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :2/25/2020 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a bicycle with seats for children up to 20 kilograms
- We have trailers for 2 children up to 40 kilograms
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.