Bike Tour to Visit Angkor Wat including Lunch
Bicycle along quiet trails in the Cambodian countryside and explore the breathtaking temples of Angkor on a full-day excursion with a local guide. This bike tour inside UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park includes stops at major temples such as Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Bayon Temple as well as some less-visited sites along the way. Finish with an enjoyable ride through villages back to Siem Reap.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional English tour guide
- Use of bicycle and safety equipment
- 1 Lunch & Drinks on your own account
- Bottled water
- All local applicable taxes
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Angkor temple complex (USD $37 for single day entry)
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
After greeting , your guide will a safety briefing before jumping onto your bike. On arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll purchase an entrance pass and begin to explore the Temples of Angkor Archaeological Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Marvel at the 12th-century Angkor Wat complex before following the main road to Angkor Thom, replete with stone sculptures depicting demons and deities. Learn about the cultural significance of the Bayon Temple, the Terrace of the Leper King, and the Royal Enclosure from your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will break for lunch to enjoy the authentic local food , your food is including with your tour package but you will response the drinks yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
At noon after lunch we will continue to visit the Ta Promh temple ( Tom Raider) .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.