Bike Tour Through Seville’s Parks + Picnic with Local Products
An innovative and unique tourist experience in Seville. Accompanied by a local guide we will discover the green Seville by bicycle, its most famous parks and the banks of the Guadalquivir river with an ecological and natural approach to the city. Finally, we will enjoy an ecological snack-picnic of local products in which our guide will discover secrets and details of the local cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Picnic appetizer with local organic products
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Jardines de Murillo
- Entry/Admission - Parque de Maria Luisa
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de la Cartuja
- Entry/Admission - Parque del Alamillo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardines de Murillo, Paseo de Catalina Ribera, 41001 Seville Spain
The ancient Alcazar orchard converted into a public garden for a transfer in 1911. A historic garden with trees over 200 years old and many beautiful local ceramic handicrafts.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parque de Maria Luisa, Paseo de las Delicias, s/n, 41013 Seville Spain
The oldest park in the city built for the Ibero-American Exhibition of 1929.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monasterio de la Cartuja, Calle Americo Vespucio 2, 41092 Seville Spain
The gardens of the monastery of La Cartuja are full of art. In them is the Museum of Contemporary Art of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque del Alamillo, Cortijo del Alamillo Isla de la Cartuja, 41092 Seville Spain
Alamillo Park is the largest in the city. Here we can enjoy the Mediterranean forest in the same city of Seville. Here we will make a longer stop to enjoy the picnic snack with local organic products before returning to the store to return the bicycles.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.