Bike Tour Seville Monumental
In our tour we will see the most interesting points of the city, the guide will tell you the story of the most important monuments of the city such as the Cathedral of Seville the royal fortresses, the real tobacco factory, Plaza de España and the Ibero-American exhibition From 1929 located in the Maria Luisa park, we will also visit the emblematic Triana neighborhood.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
We will visit the historic center of Seville, real tobacco factory, Plaza de España, Maria Luis Park, Guadalquivir River and the Triana Barium.
Departure Point :Surf the City bicicletas y patinetes eléctricos, Almirante Lobo, 2 centro comercial Cristina local 15, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.