Bike Tour of Lima - Along the coast
If you love the adventure, and the outdoor activities, you can’t miss this entertaining tour. Riding around Miraflores and Barranco districts, until the Morro Solar Hill in Chorrillos, you will discover the beautiful Lima coast, its colorful streets, and the unique architecture that surrounds it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transfers from / to the hotel
- Additional meals and beverages
The tour starts at our meeting point in the heart of Miraflores, and we will be strolling through the waterfront promenade with impressive sea views, until we are going to reach the district of Barranco to enjoy its colorful streets, and visiting the beautiful Bridge of Sighs.
Built in 1876 and over the “lowered of the baths”, this traditional wooden bridge links the district’s gorge. It is said that if you cross the bridge holding you breathe, you can make a wish and it would come true.
Then, we will continue riding until the Morro Solar Hill in Chorrillos, historic place that was the scene of the Pacific War between Peru, Bolivia and Chile, and where you can see the Planetarium, the Pope’s Cross and the Christ Statue.
From this part, you’ll have an amazing view of the coast of Lima, and if we have a clear day, we are going to have the opportunity to see the coast of Callao. Before the end, we will rest in a local restaurant to enjoy one refreshment.
Then, we will start the return to the meeting point in Miraflores.
• Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
Departure Point :Av. Arequipa 5031, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This activity is not recommended for children 12 and younger
- You should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes before starting the tour
- You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera, spending cash for personal expenses
- Minimum 2 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will need to lift your bike some stairs during the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.