Bike Tour in Bogota Historical Sites and Fruit Market
Join your guide on a fun 4 hour bicycle tour of Bogota. During this 8.7mile (14km) ride you will vsit the Historical Center, Santamaria Bullring, National Museum, Brazil Park, Grafiti tour (Dorado Av), and the Fruit Market. Along the way you will also see the processing of the coffee bean.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Test fruit
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Learn the details of the culture through the messages of the urban artists reflected through their graffiti, taste fruit in the local market, and see first hand the final process of the coffee beans. You will enjoy the modern and totally comfortable bikes that will make your tour very enjoyable. Practice the national game "tejo". You will learn a lot about Bogota in a very short time.
Enjoy: Historical center (Bolivar Square, Lievano Palace, Justice Palace, Primada Cathedral, Capitolio, Independence Museum), Santa Maria Bullring, National Museum, Brasil Park, Graffiti Tour (Dorado Av), Paloquemao Fruit Market, Coffee Tour, and theTejo game.
Departure Point :Cra. 4 #12-78, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.