Bike Tour Chiapas Indigenous Peoples
We will discover the life of the real countryside of the region, by non-tourist roads that you can only enjoy by bicycle, with its landscapes, crops and its people will be an experience that you will remember for a lifetime, you will know its unique culture and tradition of the Tsotsil Maya in a 32km route with a total ascent of 700 meters. This and more in this cultural adventure. "Necessary to have good physical condition and cycling experience"
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Hull, 1 liter water
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Zinacantan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan Chamula, San Juan Chamula, Southern Mexico
We will discover the unique syncretism of the Tsotsil Maya with customs and customs that will amaze you, we will visit their church and our guide will provide them with relevant information of the place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Domicilio Conocido S/N, Centro C.P. 29350 Zinacantan, Chiapas, Zinacantan 29350 Mexico
Enjoy a delicious tortilla with ground nugget and cheese in a typical Zinacantán house, admire the waist loom and crafts of such a colorful place.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Jaguar Adventours, Av, Belisario Domínguez 9- A, Colonia Centro, 29200 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.