Bike Ride to Syambhunath Stupa from Kathmandu
Syambhunath stupa is also know as monkey temple. Very famous Buddhist stupa for its antique historic history and for the majestic view of surrounding.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Motorcycle rider with English speaking rider
- Private trip
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and personal expenses
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Also known as monkey temple, Buddhi’s stupa situated on the top of small hill from here you will also enjoy amazing view of mountains and Kathmandu valley view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.