Bike The City offers you a wide range of bicycles for rent, the bikes are different sizes and frames are city geometry with 6 or 7 gears. You have also the option to rent electric bikes or electric scooters.
The price is for all day and includes free maps, helmets, safety locks and of course tips and advises.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bucharest is a city that can definitely offer you a rich variety of attractions to spend your time.
Beside biking through the city and enjoying the sights of a diverse and chaotic architecture you can also visit Ceausescu’s Palace, you can relax in one of the many gardens and parks Bucharest has, see the Village Museum with over 50 old original houses specific to each region of Romania and be amazed by the Presidential Palace or by the Botanic garden.
All that you need for booking a bike or a tour is: time and a good mood, an identity card and a contract that you will sign on the spot.
We need you, good weather and some money.
Departure Point :Strada Lipscani 18, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :12/1/2017 - 1/1/2021
1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.