Bike Rental Near the Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco
Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge when you book a bike rental in San Francisco, with pickup in the Marina District. You're provided with everything you need (including map, helmet, lock, and directions) for a day of independent sightseeing, from Crissy Field all the way to the waterfront town of Sausalito. Be sure to bring your camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of a bicycle
- Safety tips
- Accessories (helmet, u-lock, bike map, rear rack, and front pouch)
What's excluded :
- Ferry ticket
- Pick up your bike in the Marina District, a neighborhood situated less than 3 miles (4.8 km) away from the Golden Gate Bridge. Your 24-hour bike rental includes a helmet, u-lock, map, and some safety tips along with different sizes of well-maintained bikes that are personally adjusted to fit your height. Depending on your destination, you will be provided with bike routes to avoid San Francisco hills and traffic.
The mostly flat bike path to the Golden Gate Bridge is just three blocks away from the Lombard Street bike shop. Ride along the scenic waterfront with outstanding views of San Francisco Bay. Pass by the Great Meadow Park at Fort Mason, Crissy Field, the Palace of Fine Arts, and Fort Point en route to the bridge, which leads to Vista Point and the Marin Headlands.
Upon reaching the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge, cycle mostly downhill about 2 miles (3.2 km) for dining and shopping in the waterfront town of Sausalito. From here, you can catch a ferry back to Fisherman's Wharf or the Ferry Building with your bike (own expense). The entire trip takes about 3–4 hours. Alternatively, bike around the city and visit other San Francisco attractions such as Golden Gate Park and Union Square.
Departure Point :1772 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
Departure Time :1/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- A security deposit is required
- Reservation may be canceled due to heavy rain in the winter
- You can keep your bike for up to 24 hours at no additional charge
- An optional $4 insurance will be provided, which covers any repairable damages on the rental equipment, as well as roadside assistance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.