Bike rental in Venice
Travel & Bike is your reference point for bike rentals in Venice, in the Riviera del Brenta and in all of Veneto!
Our office and bike rental point is located in Venice Marghera, directly on the I-1 cycle path that connects Venice to Lake Garda. We are right on the bike path less than 1 km from the Venice Mestre train station (exit Marghera side).
We can satisfy every need to those who wish to spend a relaxing holiday in our territory.
Brand new bicycle touring bikes equipped with side bags, 7/21 gearboxes, padlock, bottle cage, all perfectly in order and constantly revised.
Furthermore, we will let you find the bicycle at the hotel or accommodation of your choice and we can also provide you with information material on the itineraries and on the main tourist, cultural and food and wine attractions of our territory.
per adult from
1 to 7 days
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We have availability of city bikes, touring and trekking bikes, mtb and road bikes.
City bikes are good for 1 day and city tours
Touring bikes are good for multidays tour.
Our touring are fully equipped with 21gears, anti puncture tires, rack for panniers, handlebar bag, speedometer, soft saddle, led lights and lock.
We also rent helmets and travel bags
You can leave your suitcases in our shop and get it back at the end of the tour.
For any long time rental we ask a deposit to be returned at the end of the tour.
For daily rental we ask a personal travel document as deposit.
Departure Point :Travel & Bike, Via Della Rinascita, 6, 30175 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.