Bike Rental in Canterbury
The only way to really experience Canterbury and its historic surroundings is by bicycle. Surrounded by wide and safe bicycle paths and beautiful places to enjoy riding.
We are the only bike hire company located in central Canterbury. Our bikes are commercial grade and have air-less tires and internal gears so you won't break down.
per adult from
2 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bike Lock
- High-Viz safety vest
What's excluded :
- Ride the ancient walls of the city, explore the shops, parks and history or head out of town, ride down the river through the fields were Julius Caesar army camped, or climb over the valley wall and head to the coast via the Crab & Winkle railroad trail to visit Whitstable and Herne Bay.
The price for the bike rental is the same from 2 to 12 hours.
Departure Point :22-24 Stour St, Canterbury CT1 2NZ, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All bikes are cleaned after use and stored securely. All riders with YellowBikes are advised to social distance when using the bikes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.