Bighorn Sheep Canyon Full Day Whitewater Experience
Bighorn Sheep Canyon offers the perfect blend of adventure and scenery on a family-friendly section of the Arkansas River. This 6-hour tour includes a delicious riverside lunch and miles of whitewater action that will thrill kids and leave adults smiling as well! All trips include an experienced guide who will expertly navigate the rapids and tell stories of local history while pointing out local wildlife. The Bighorn full day trip is the closest all-day rafting near Colorado Springs and is crafted for families and first-time floaters.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation from our rafting office to and from the river
- Professional guide
- Delicious riverside lunch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
Full day raft trips typically find guests on the river for about 5 hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Echo Canyon River Expeditions - Day Trips, 45000 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
Check in at the Echo Canyon office, and we'll walk you through the process of preparing for your rafting trip. Echo provides personal flotation devices (life jackets), helmets, professional guides on each raft, and transportation to and from the river access points.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :45000 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for wet conditions. Swim suits, shorts or synthetic garments recommended. Always avoid cotton.
- Secure footwear such as sport sandals are ideal. Flip flops, slip-on sandals and Crocs are not deemed appropriate footwear.
- Wetsuit, splash jacket, and river shoes rental available on-site.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A liability release form must be completed for each traveler prior to rafting. Any guest under the age of 18 MUST have our release form signed by a parent or legal guardian and submitted prior to joining us for any trip.
- Expect a phone from Echo Canyon after reserving. We will collect your email address and so we can send you a link to complete your online liability release forms.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to arrive with face coverings which are required on Echo Canyon property and for the shuttle ride to and from the river. Face coverings are NOT required while on the river. We encourage guests to bring a ziplock plastic bag to keep face coverings dry during the raft trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.