Biggest Salt Mine and Private Wine Tasting in One Day Trip
Take a break from the capital and visit biggest salt mine in Europe, Slanic Prahova and Immerse yourself in the culture of Romanian wine production on this full-day tour from Bucharest. In addition to being Europe’s largest, this salt mine is also known for its remarkable combination of both man-made and natural beauty.
On this private day trip from Bucharest you will get a full introduction to Romanian wines and you will visit the biggest salt mine,also known for its remarkable combination of both man-made and natural beauty.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Personal and luggage insurance
- Pickup and Drop- off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Lacerta Winery: 6 glasses of wine, cheese & dry sausages plate, winery tour
- Entry/Admission - LacertA Winery
- Entry/Admission - Unirea Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
LacertA’s wine assortments, winners of numerous gold medals at speciality contests, are now housed within a new, modern cellar. LacertA cultivates 6 varieties of red wine and 6 varieties of white wine.
Wines made along the 45th parallel which positions the Dealu Mare vine estate at the same level with the Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion, Piemont as well as the Toscana vineyards, are prestigious for their rich, complex and silken taste.
Wine tasting is possible at Lacerta Winery (available upon reservation) where we shall have the tour of the winery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Unirea Salt Mine, Strada Crizantemelor, Slanic 106200 Romania
Known as the biggest salt mine in Europe, Slanic Prahova stands today for one of the most important watering and climatic resorts in Romania.Unique in the country, but also in Europe, the salt mine is formed out of 14 rooms, trapezium shaped.The ventilation is naturally made, and the 12 degree C temperature is constant throughout the whole year. The humidity of the air is circa 50% and the air composition in the mine is richer in sodium ions that have spectacular ameliorative and prophylactic effects, what the breathing deficiencies and diseases are concerned. Also, in the salt mine there have been arranged playing grounds, a sports ground, a room with tables for billiards and a bar room.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any address in Bucharest
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.