Big King All Activities Pass - Winter
The Big King Pass throws relentless winter fun at you all day and into the night at Snow King Mountain. Hurtle down the mountain with a childlike grin on a snow tube. Careen around sharp corners and over steep dives on the Cowboy Coaster.And, of course, rip it up on skis or snowboards as long as you want. For non-skiers, the walk-on Summit Scenic Lift takes you to the top for the best views of the Tetons in all of Jackson Hole.
For over 80 years Snow King Mountain has connected the generations through accessible outdoor adventures suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Located only 6 blocks from the Jackson Town Square, a visit to the "town hill" is the easiest, most affordable way to have a full day of fun.
The all-inclusive Big King Pass lets traveller experience all the winter attractions at their own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- King Tubes, unlimited rides during open hours
- Cowboy Coaster unlimited rides during open hours
- Skiing and Snowboarding lift access during open hours
- Summit Scenic Lift for non-skiers
What's excluded :
- Visit: King Tubes Snow Tubing at Snow King Mountain, 100 E Snow King Ave, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Snow tubing in Jackson Hole is a unique Jackson Hole winter activity for the whole family to get out and enjoy the snow!
King Tubes has snow tubes, three smooth groomed lanes and a Magic Carpet to take you up the hill. All you need are warm clothes and a need for speed!
Make sure to bundle up, especially if it’s a cold day at the King.
Kids must be at least 42″ tall to ride. Only one person per tube allowed.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Cowboy Coaster at Snow King Mountain, 402 E Snow King Ave, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Experience a mountain roller coaster ride unlike any other on the NEW Cowboy Coaster. Blow by skiers and snowboarders through almost a mile of loops, curves and hairpin turns as you descend the equivalent of a 45-story building.
You'll take in inspiring Teton Views ... if you dare to look up during your unforgettable, set-your-own pace ride at Jackson's most thrilling new attraction.
Bring your family out and make amazing winter memories with this blazingly fun Jackson Hole winter activity!
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Snow King Mountain Resort, 402 E Snow King Ave #8494, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Your ticket includes a full day and night skiing or snowboarding (except for Sundays when there is no night skiing) or, if you aren't a skier, a ride up the Scenic Summit Lift to the best view of the Tetons in Jackson Hole.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :King Tubes Snow Tubing at Snow King Mountain, 100 E Snow King Ave, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The ski slopes open at 9:00 on Weekends and 10:00 Weekdays. The Coaster and Tube Park open 11:00 Weekends, 2:00 Weekdays.
- Must be 42" tall to participate in Tubing - one person per tube. No ski boots
- Must be 38" tall to ride the Cowboy Coaster with an adult (over 16); Must be 54" tall to drive the Cowboy Coaster alone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.