Big group: Good Morning My Son Sanctuary from Hoi An
Spend your early morning to greet the sun and enjoy the beauty of My Son Sanctuary. Enjoy the best ‘Kodak moment’ in the former spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th Century.
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century
● Marvel at the beautiful valley surrounded by towering mountains
● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism in the early morning
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus or boat (depend on price), Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Early pick up at meeting point and enjoy a light breakfast while we drive 50 km from Hoi An City to My Son Sanctuary. This road trip offers you amazing landscapes as you enjoy the very first sunlights of the day dancing on Hoi An countryside. We arrive at My Son around 06:30 and you’ll have around two hours touring the ancient, majestic ruins with the tour guide. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom. The early morning is the best time to explore My Son as you can avoid the tourist crowds and mid-day high temperatures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
If you choose option bus-boat:
After touring in My Son, we will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stop en route to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village before returning to Hoi An centre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel locates centrally in Hoi An (no alley access, not in pedestrian area)
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.