Big Five Rio Attractions Private Tour with Tickets and Lunch Included
In this full day exclusive private experience you will experience the top 5 picks, "Big Five Rio", of the most important places for you to visit in Rio.
Big Five Rio: Praia da Joatinga and Tijuca Rain Forest, Parque Lage, Christ the Redeemer Statue, Selaron Steps in Santa Teresa with Brazilian BBQ, Sugarloaf Mountain.
Besides the Big Five places we will also see 4 Bonus places that are on the way: Favela Rocinha, Mirante do Joá, Avenida Niemeyer, Carnival Sambadrome.
We will pick you up at Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Barra da Tijuca or at the Port, in our private and secure transport and along will be a Rio Official Local Guide to explain to you all the curiosities and to facilitate the experience to make it as comfortable as possible.
We aim to have fun and leave you with great memories and photos. Our Official Guide can pass the public ticket lines at the attractions, so you have more time enjoying them and less time in lines.
Your private group can be up to 15 ppl.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Brazilian BBQ lunch including 1 soft drink or beer or Caipirinha per person
- Experienced driver & comfortable vehicle with AC
- All entrance tickets
- Rio Official Certified Guide (Our guide will be able to avoid lines when buying tickets)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia Da Joatinga, Rua Lasar Segall, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22611-100 Brazil
After we pick you up we head to our first amazing view/experience: Praia da Joatinga; a small jewel formed by a hidden cove is one of the most beautiful beaches of the Rio de Janeiro and its visitation is a high point for those who like beach, surf, nature and to know where the “Cariocas” go for fun. On the way there we will go into the great Tijuca Rainforest, the largest urban forest in the world and home to hundreds of species of plants and wildlife, many threatened by extinction. Once we get to Joatinga Beach we marvel of the view of this secret, hidden place, and take some great photos, before we head off for our second great experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
Our second stop will be historical mansion Parque Lage, right below Corcovado mountain and the Christ Statue, used to be a sugar farm in the 16th hundred century and is inspired by Italian architecture. It is one of the most iconic places in Rio and have been the stage of many cultural events such as the end scene of Snoop Dogg’s video “Beautiful”. In the surroundings you find waterfalls, a beautiful garden and visitors that come for the amazing ambient and great photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Great place for the best photos ever and an iconic place featured in music videos such as Snoop Dogg's "Beautiful". Some background: In 1990, Selarón began renovating dilapidated steps that ran along the front of his house. It started out as a side-project to his main passion, painting, but soon became an obsession. He found he was constantly out of money, so Selarón sold paintings to fund his work and also tiles were donated from all over the world. It was long and exhausting work but he continued on and eventually covered the entire set of steps in tiles, ceramics and mirrors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We will have a tasty Brazilian BBQ lunch at the historical and bohemian neighbourhood Santa Teresa. This part of town is also famous for artistry, culture and great views over Rio.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Next we go up Corcovado Hill, by van, to see Brazil’s greatest national icon and on of the new wonders of the world, for some fantastic photos. This is the highest point we will visit during this day, with 710 meters.
Our Rio Official Guide will facilitate your entrance tickets, avoiding the public long line to acquire them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Sugarloaf Mountain is a peak that rises 396 meters high and presents a bird’s eye view of Rio de Janeiro from the mouth of Guanabara Bay. To get to the top we take two cable cars called “bondinhos”. The first cable car takes us up to the Urca Mountain and the second to Sugarloaf.
Our Rio Official Guide buys the needed tickets at a separate ticket office, without the long public line, only granted to Official Guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your specific pick up hotel is not listed then let us know where to pick you up by communicating to us on the Trip Advisor Platform. We pick up in Hotels and AirBnBs in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana and Barra da Tijuca. We also pick up at the Port of Rio De Janeiro dock at Maua Pier.Ports
- Port of Rio De Janeiro dock at Maua Pier
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We understand that we have to take great care these days considering Covid. We are a small team that knows each other very well. Our 2 guides are either Tavi or Edilson. Our drivers are either Daniel or Yuri. We work as a team to take care of our clients and ourselves.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.