Big Bus Hong Kong Open-Top Night Tour
See Kowloon by night on a 1-hour panoramic big bus tour! Board the open-top double-decker coach for an experience to remember as you tour vibrant Kowloon in the bustling heart of Hong Kong. See Victoria Harbour’s illuminated ‘Symphony of Lights’ and the neon display of Nathan Road. You’ll receive a map of the route and all the great sights, and you’re free to hop off anytime along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by open-top, double-decker bus
- Audio commentary in 10 languages
- Map of route and sites
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Night Tour:
Attractions on the Night Tour:
- 18 Middle Rd - The Peninsula
Nathan Road / Symphony of Lights / Victoria Harbour / Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade / Big Bus Tours / Kowloon Park / Hong Kong Coliseum (Coliseum) / Kowloon City / Hong Kong Skyline
Operates: Night Tour departs from Peninsula on Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. at 7:00pm; Please aware that this is the only night tour departure each day.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Night tour departs from The Peninsula Office Tower at 6:00pm and 7:30pm on Saturday and Sunday; there are no later night tours available after 7:30pm. Meeting Point at No.18 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. Our uniformed staff will be located at the corner of Hankow Road and Middle Road which near No. 18 Middle Road. Please arrive the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.