Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Arabian charm blends into futuristic fantasy on our Abu Dhabi bus tour. Hop on discover and hop off explore rich tradition at the Grand Mosque and Heritage Village and the modern majesty at the Louvre and Presidential Palace.
You can hop on and off at any of the 14 stops to explore at your own leisure. Our open-top double-decker buses run at regular intervals so rejoining the tour is easy and convenient. Your hop-on-hop-off ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 5 days, including unlimited rides per loop during hours of operation only.
Air conditioning is available on the lower deck and recorded commentary is available in 8 languages including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic and Russian.
The tour is fun, safe and a relaxed way to explore the city. Above all, it guarantees some breathtaking views of Abu Dhabi.
per adult from
1 hour 50 minutes
What's included :
- Magical Night Tour (Deluxe ticket only)
- Al Ain Tour (Deluxe Ticket only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Activities on Yas Island
City Tour - Red Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 50 minutesStops on the City Tour - Red Route:
Attractions on the City Tour - Red Route:
- Abu Dhabi Mall
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
- The Promenade
- Abu Dhabi Beach
- Bahya Al Bahar Beach
- Heritage Villlage
- Marina Mall
- Bay View
- The Founder’s Memorial
- Emirates Palace
- UAE Presidential Palace
- Al Hisn
- WTCAD (World Trade Center Abu Dhabi)
- The Galleria Al Maryah Island
The Founder's Memorial / Emirates Palace / Qasr Al Hosn / Abu Dhabi Beach / Heritage Village / Qasr Al Watan / Abu Dhabi Mall / Marina Mall / Louvre Abu Dhabi / Qasr Al Watan
Operates: First Bus Departure - 09:00 Last Bus Departure - 17:00 Frequency : Every 60 minutes We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers accepted
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, women must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.