Big 5 Safari to Tarangire NP, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara NP - 3 Days
This is 3 days combination private safari that will take you to two National Parks and one conservation area. There is high possibility to spot big five during this safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 4x4 tourist vehicle with open roof for easy view
- Entrance fees
- Crater service fee
- Accommodation as indicated in the program
- Bottled water during safari
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Accommodation before and after safari
- Any items of personal nature
- Tip for driver guide
- soft and alcoholic drinks
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire NP
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast your driver will pick you from your hotel at 07:30am, drive for about 90 minutes to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”; you will have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons!
After full day game drive you will drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Country Lodge
Day 2: Karatu to Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Work up for early breakfast then drive to Ngorongoro Crater for Game Drive. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. After lunch you will continue with game drive then drive to Mto wa mbu for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Fanaka Lodge
Day 3: Lake Manyara NP
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast you will drive to Lake Manyara NP with lunch pack for game drive. Afternoon you will start driving back to Arusha for dinner and overnight.
Lake Manyara is known for its breathtaking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs. Lake Manyara National Park is located between the rocks of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara. The beauty of this park is partly due to a large variety of wildlife, grasslands, forests and water. Lake Manyara has one of the largest populations of water birds, over 400 species, including flamingos and pelicans. But also large herds of elephants, giraffes, hippos, water buffalos and of course the impalas.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :TANGANYIKA FARMERS ASSOCIATION - HQ, Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport, Arusha Airport or any hotel in Moshi or ArushaAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.