Óbidos, the Vila das Rainhas
Come and see the Vila das Rainhas in a different way
In this tour we will discover the history, and the stories, of the Village of Óbidos. In a pedestrian activity of culture and nature.
This tour starts at the tourist office of Óbidos and heads towards the village where we will visit some of the churches whose panels of tiles stand out for their beauty and history. After walking through part of the wall, we will leave the village towards the várzea and then climb to the hill where the hermitage of Santo Antão is located. The exterior of the wall and the cinegetico park of Óbidos is the destination that follows, and from there, we will continue towards the aqueduct of Óbidos that will accompany us along the path of the water valley and then on the way back to Vila.
Throughout the course we will make the historical and cultural framework.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Insurance included
- Seasonal fruit
- Handmade cookies
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Santa Maria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porta da Senhora da Piedade (Porta da Vila), Obidos Portugal
Entrance to the village of Óbidos.
Highlight for the tile panel
Stop At: Igreja de Santa Maria, Praca de Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-217 Portugal
Tiles and paintings set
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Visit in the Citadel and walls
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transfers in the Obidos and Caldas da Rainha region, please contact us if you are staying in any accommodation other than hotels.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.