Bicycle with sea lions. Punta Loma Protected Natural Area
After searching for them at their hotel, we moved 18 km in our 4x4 trucks to the Punta Loma protected natural area. There, we begin our excursion in Mountain Bike or in E-Bike (electric bicycle), towards the sea lions' locker. Then we go to El Pozo beach where we make a stop to take photos and enjoy the beautiful landscape. We cross the beach by bicycle to head towards the Advanced Hill area to make our last stop to observe the geography of the place. We finish our 10-kilometer bike ride to return to the city of Puerto Madryn in our vans.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- E-Bike (Electric assistance bike)
- Mountain Bike bicycles
- 4x4 assistance vehicles
- Soda/Pop - cereal bars and treats
- Medical assistance
- Insurance for mountain bike excursions
- Bicycle repair kit and safety helmet
What's excluded :
We pass with our 4x4 vehicles with all the necessary equipment to make the excursion in Mountain Bike or E-Bike (Electric Bicycle), through the hotel where they are staying and we go to the protected natural area Punta Loma. There we lowered our bicycles to start the journey to our first stop, El Pozo beach. Then we pedal along the beach towards Cerro Avanzado, where we make another stop to take pictures of the base of the hill and the beauty of its beach.
• Playa Parana, Puerto Madryn Argentina
• Loberia de Punta Loma, Route 1 17 km al sur, Puerto Madryn Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take care of looking for them with our 4x4 trucks by the hotel where you are staying.We also pick up travelers at the cruise portPorts
- Comandante Luis Piedra Buena Pier, 100, Av. Guillermo Rawson 1, U9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is necessary to know how to ride a bicycle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.