Bicycle Tour Around Lake Atitlan with Weaving Coops and Coffee Plantations
This is an easy bike ride which is very scenic and perfect for families, beginners, and intermediate riders. It includes boat rides to see Lake Atitlan from all perspectives. Ride through unique Mayan villages and countryside, visit weaving cooperatives, coffee plantations, art galleries, or just enjoy the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Panajachel hotels only)
- Bike tour includes mountain bike and helmet
- All activities are lead by a professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start point for the mountain bike tour is Panajachel, take a boat ride when the waters are calm, bike with a guide along trails through coffee plantations, local farms and corn and vegetable family plantations, meeting Cackchikel and Tzutujiles and Mayan inhabitants, observing their everyday work, making crafts and farming their land with ancient techniques that today remain
Get fitted for your bike and helmet, then board the boat to Tzununa, one of the most remote Mayan villages. Mount your bike for a ride through San Marcos, San Pablo, San Juan, and San Pedro. Starting with 5 kilometers of dirt road to San Marcos, and then a paved road to San Pablo, a stop at the Crystalline Beach to swim or enjoy the view. You will then continue to San Juan for optional visits to weaving cooperatives, coffee plantations, and art galleries. You will finish in San Pedro. From there, you will head back to Panajachel by boat. The trip consists of 5 hours, 4 hours of cycling and one hour by boat round trip.
Departure Point :Centrally located Panajachel hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.