Biblical Ephesus by Khalid
This tour gives you an insight into the impact of the Bible on the everyday lives of the people at the time. You may attend a special Mass at the House of the Virgin Mary which is said to be where the Blessed Virgin lived until she died. You will be escorted by a knowledgeable guide through the Ephesus site which is one of the most impressive excavations in the world. The tour will finish at the Church of the Virgin Mary. You will sample a “Biblical lunch” at Ephesus Theme Park providing food items mentioned in the Bible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - At the theme Park where you will be served foods cited in the Bible.
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Selcuk Yasar Sanat Galerisi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
On this tour, you will be introduced to the influence of the Bible on life and times in Ephesus. Observe or participate in an exclusive Mass while visiting the House of the Virgin Mary, where the Blessed Virgin Mother is reputed to have spent the last years of her life.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Next to be taken on a guided walking tour through Ephesus, one of the most magnificent archaeological excavations in the world. The last major point of interest near Ephesus is the Church of the Virgin Mary.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Selcuk Yasar Sanat Galerisi, Cumhuriyet Bulv. No:252 Alsancak, Konak, Izmir Turkey
A Peasant's Mute Language Show: Be a witness of a thousand-year-old tradition with me! The one and only show in the region. Unlike the recent technological developments, the Ministry of Culture in Turkey supports the artisanal waving artwork in Selcuk region. Therefore, we would like to take you a journey of the silk from the cocoon to the patterns of a rug that shows the personal emotions of a weaver. See the cultural memory of Asia Minor into the carpets with a basilisk, with a phoenix, and painted with roots, leaves, fruits or flowers such as chamomile, linden, walnut and pomegranate. Do not miss this once in a lifetime experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.- Comfortable shoes are advised- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.- Cruise port pickups from Izmir International Cruise Port are included in the tour price.- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport pick up service is included in the tour priceAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Port Kusadasi
- Port Izmir
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practise in our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.