Biarritz and French Basque Coast Day Tour from San Sebastian
It's the best way to enjoy what the French coast has to offer. You will enjoy an unforgettable day in which you will be able to enjoy the landscapes, the shops and the gastronomy.
Enjoy this drive along the French Basque Coast with your own private guide and driver, stopping at the villages of Saint-Jean-De-Luz, Guéthary, and Biarritz during this day trip from San Sebastian. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private group
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Corniche Basque d'Urrugne, Route de la Corniche, 64122 Urrugne France
It is a road that winds along the coast. It is a rocky coast with cliffs perfect for taking pictures over the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port de Saint-jean-de-Luz., Quai de l'Infante, 64500 Saint-Jean-de-Luz France
It is a traditional village on the French Basque coast. It has a very large and beautiful bay. It is also a famous village for its Labortan architecture and for housing the church of Saint Jean Baptiste where Louis XIV of France was married with Maria Teresa from Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Port de Guethary, Chemin du Port, 64210 Guethary France
It is an old seafaring town in front of the sea. It is the perfect place to have a drink in one of its terraces admiring the beauty of the Cantabrian sea. It is a very famous spot for its perfect waves for surfers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phare de Biarritz, Espl. Elisabeth II Pointe St-Martin, 64200 Biarritz France
During the 19th and early 20th century it was the summer resort of the European aristocracy. It preserves many palaces and monuments of those times. It reached its maximum splendor during the Belle Epoque in the 1920s and 1930s. Today it is still an exclusive vacation destination with a lot of charm. Famous for its French-style restaurants and unique stores.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.