Bialystok: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes like dumplings, appetizers, meat specialities, soup, local beer and desserts with coffee or tea and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Bialystok
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Bialystok’s history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Bialystok Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kosciuszko Market Square, Lipowa, Bialystok 15-426 Poland
The market square in Bialystok is called the heart of the city, with a beautiful old town hall and magnificent historic buildings.
Pass By: Branicki Palace, ul. Lipowa, Bialystok 15-089 Poland
Branicki Palace is a historic palace, called "Versailles of the North". The origins of the palace date back to the 16th century.
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, ul. Koscielna 2, Bialystok 15-087 Poland
The cathedral is the most important church in Bialystok. It is a unique place. Its complex is divided into a part of the old church, which is built in the late Renaissance style, and a part of the new church in the Neo-Gothic style.
Departure Point :Rynek Kościuszki 4, 15-426 Białystok, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.