Bhrigu Lake Trek in Himalayas by The Countryside Travels
An adventure trek in the Mid Himalayan, pirpanjal range. Usually duration of trek is for two nights and three days. a day for acclimatisation may be kept reserved as the need be. A trek through dense silver oak forest and green meadows on the way.
Learn art of climbing, camping and living at high altitude of nearly 3600 meters. This surely will bring about an adrenaline rush.
per adult from
2 to 3 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- A GUIDED TOUR
Day 01:- Manali to Moridugh -7 KMS drive 4 Hrs trek
From your Hotel/Guest House at Manali, or from the Bus Station Manali a Jeep/ taxi takes you to Gulaba, the road head place from where the trek starts. It takes 4 hrs. to reach the Camping site. have lunch. In the evening free time or you can take an acclimatization walk around the camp.
Day 02:- Moridugh to Bhrigu lake-4200 mtrs back to Moridugh-9 hrs
After an early breakfast and collecting pack lunch for the day, you leave for Bhrigu Lake. For first two hours you trek through dense silver oak forest. Reaching at an altitude of 10,000ft forest ends and meadows start. Even in the summer months of April, May and June these meadows are snow-covered. So it gives you a good experience of snow trekking. The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. After reaching at Bhrigu spending some time there you descend down to the Camp.
Day 03:- Moridugh to manali -4 Hrs
A downhill trek starts from the camp-site to take you to Gulaba You will be dropped at your Hotel/ Guest House at Manali or Bus Station Manali by a Jeep/Taxi.
Departure Point :MANALI BUS STOP OR HOTEL SHANDELA MANALI
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :HOTEL SHANDELA
DISTT KULLU, HP,
OR MANALI BUS STOP
OR BHUNTAR BUS STOP , KULLU
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.