Bhedaghat Tour - Bank of River Narmada
Bhedaghat in Madhya Pradesh is famous for its striking marble rocks which are 100 feet high and located on either sides of the river Narmada. The place looks more beautiful when sunlight falls on these marble white rocks and contrives shadow on the waters. These white rocks with black and dark green volcanic seams look splendid and create a magical effect on moonlit nights. The Narmada River flows gently through these lofty marble rocks and a little distance away, the water becomes roiled as it plunges in a mighty waterfall famous as “Dhuandhar”. The waterfalls and the breach of the water volume at the top offer an excellent vision of Nature’s power set free.
Nature seekers can also enjoy boat ride activities from November to May as boating during moonlit night through the marble rocks would surely give you a memorable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 02 Mineral water bottle per person per 500 ml each bottle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Guide & driver tips, Food - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entrance Fee, Boating Fee & Any other Misc.
- Entry/Admission - Marble Rocks at Bhedaghat
- Entry/Admission - Dhuandhar Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marble Rocks at Bhedaghat, Jabalpur India
The humongous limestone and magnesium rocks flank the river Narmada giving it the tourists an ethereal view of the many scenic locales that Bhedaghat has to offer. It is an even more memorable experience, during a moonlit night and It can be assured that after seeing its enchanting beauty and serene soul this destination would make you forget your favourite places list even beating the likes of Niagra falls or others, Boating facilities are available between the months of November-May and for obvious reasons they are shut during the monsoon months.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dhuandhar Falls, Bheda Ghat, Jabalpur 482003 India
As the Narmada River swiftly paves its way through the exquisite Marble Rocks, it reaches a culmination point where it narrows down and plunges into a waterfall which is famously known as the “Dhuandhar Falls”.
Such is the intensity of the falls that it’s name translates to a ‘Smoke Cascade’. It can be observed that the flow of water is so rapid, that one can hear the roar from a far distance. Make way for this place in your itinerary. It is located just 1.5 km away from the Ghat area and it can be reached by a small and easy trek uphill from there. A cable car is also located there to take visitors to the other side of the gorge and back. There are also a lot of shops on this way from where you can buy various kinds of souvenirs, marble rocks and handicrafts, which will give you an insight of Local history and art, which is sure to enthrall you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chausat Yogini Temple, Nr. Marble Rocks, Jabalpur 482001 India
Dedicated to goddess Durga, considered as the mother of the universe in Hindu mythology, this temple built in the 10th century temple has intricately designed stone figures of deities belonging to the Kalchuri period.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jabalpur Railway Station / Jabalpur Hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.