Bhaktapur UNESCO Site and Namo Buddha Full day Tour
This seven to ten hour tour allows you to enjoy the panoramic views of the Kathmandu valley to the Himalayas beyond (on a clear day), whilst enjoying ancient villages, temples and Monasteries.
Visit the historical Bhaktapur World Heritage site and walk the streets of this ancient Capital.
The tour includes a visit to the Kailashnath Mahadeu Hindu Statue, Namo Buddha Stupa, Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery and Dhulikhel village
We are a social enterprise, our mission is to share the benefits of travel with as many people in the local community as possible.
We always try to work with small family owned businesses, charity organisations, community co-ops and other social enterprises and give 50% of our profits to charities and social causes.
Special Wednesday prices with all tickets only $50 for Adults and $20 for Children
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver / Guide
- Light Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kailashnath Mahadev
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Bhaktapur World Heritage Site
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Visit the Famous Bhaktapur UNESCO world heritage site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kailashnath Mahadev, Sanga,Chittapol, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Hindu Pilgrimage Site
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Historical Newali Village in the Kathmandu Valley
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Namo Buddha (Stupa), Kathmandu Nepal
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Dhulikhel Nepal
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups will vary from 30 minutes before departure time to 30 minutes after departure time depending on the season
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A $5 Surcharge applies for tours operated in Languages other than English
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your passport as Bhaktapur Entrance Fees vary by country
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.