Bhaktapur UNESCO Heritage Site Tour with Guide
Opportunity to explore UNESCO world heritage site tour to know ancient architecture and king's palace of Nepal. As well as at the same time we will visit temples.
per adult from
2 to 3 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Bottle of Water for each.
- Round trip transfer by private vehicle.
- Private trip.
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks.
- Bhaktapur entrance fees.
- Gratitude (Optional).
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur city is under World Heritage UNESCO site. Very famous typical ancient architectural city of Nepal near Kathmandu valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you from any hotel of Kathmandu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.