Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Sunset Tour
On this day tour from Kathmandu, enjoy the city of Bhaktapur and the village of Nagarkot. Bhaktapur Durbar Square, located 15 km from Kathmandu, is a museum of medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculptures, woodcarvings and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses. Nagarkot, a village located 32 km east of Kathmandu, is considered one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District and is known for its sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. The scenic beauty of this place located 7000 ft above sea level makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private vehicle for sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions (other than those from itinerary)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
The guests will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square where they will be able to see 55 Windows Palace, NyatpolTemple, Vatsala Temple, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, Pottery Square etc. And after that, they will move to Nagarkot Hill-station to observe majestic mountains and sunset.
01:00 pm: Your Expert guide picks you up form Hotel Lobby and drive to Bhaktapur (about 40 minutes’ drive) and begin Bhaktapur sightseeing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
03:30 pm: Moved from Bhaktapur to Nagarkot (about 30 minutes’ drive)
Approach sunset around 05: 00 - 06: 00 pm, Drive back for Kathmandu
07:00 Pm: Drop off at your Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Food and drinks (Own expenses)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.