BH Gastronomic Experience-Downtown
Come with us to participate in a rich gastronomic experience through the center of BH. Tasting, feeling, enjoying, registering, buying, experiencing all the history and tradition of the people of Minas Gerais. In this 6-hour tour, we will visit some of the most iconic places in downtown BH, several from the 1930s of the last century. Snack bars, restaurants, coffee shops, artisanal bakery, the Central Market, the third best in the world, which has a little bit of each region of Minas Gerais. We will travel about 4 km through the city center, tour on foot, with stretches of 5 to 10 minutes of walking between one attraction and another. Halfway through the streets of the planned city, with period buildings, many in Art-Deco style, enjoying the atmosphere of downtown BH. All of this also knowing the history of the foundation of the city, the beginning of everything, of the simple Arraial do Curral del Rei, former name of the Capital. Experience the market, shop for sweets, cheeses, cachaças, coffees, among other delicacies produced in Minas Gerais.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourism Guide accompanying the group.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- No type of transport is included. Walking tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Central de Belo Horizonte, Avenida Augusto de Lima 744 esq de av Amazonas e rua Sta Catarina, Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais 30190-922 Brazil
We will visit the third best market in the world. Passing by the famous Lora bar, then visit the Dunn brewery, beer delight, artisanal, then the bakery Du Pain, with its irresistible cheese, guava and chocolate croissants, in addition to the other delicious breads that are made right there, in front of us. Then quench your thirst at Tradicional Limonada, a refreshing time of the day, going shopping at the Roça Capital store, tasting the best cheeses produced in Minas Gerais, plus sweets, olive oils, coffees, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Igreja Sao Jose, Rua Tupis, 164 Próximo à Praça Sete - Centro, Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais 30190-060 Brazil
Beautiful church built in the center of BH. Planned like the city. On the outside it is painted with marbling technique and on the inside it is to be hung, with beautiful paintings on the ceiling, on the side walls of the nave, with a beautiful high altar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Edifício Teodoro, 001 - Av. Afonso Pena, 398 - Centro, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30130-009, Brazil
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Museu Inimá de Paula, R. da Bahia, 1201 - Centro, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30160-011, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.