Beyond The Return Experience (Accra To Cape Coast And Elmina)
On this tour you will explore beyond what most people are seeing. It will not just be the canopy walk and the castles but we take time to show you more arriving at Elmina which is Ghana's top most historical town. Expect a wonderful and amazing time on this tour. You will have a very well experienced and a fun guide to be with. There will be a lots of laughs and banter from start to finish.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
This is the oldest European building in existence below the sub Saharan. It is also the oldest and largest castle in Ghana built in 1482 by the Portuguese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
One of the only few existing canopy walkway in the world. You will find different species of plant and tress.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Constructed in 1652, the Castle served as a trading post for European nations and as the headquarters of British colonial administration for the Gold Coast Colony. The British was in control of Cape Coast Castle until 1957 when Ghana gained independence.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elmina, Elmina, Central Region
We will have a walking tour of Ghana's most top historical town. Here we will walk pass some of the colonial buildings, visit the 17th century Dutch Cemetery, visit one of oldest church in West Africa and the Posuban shrine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Shoprite Accra Mall, Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Shoprite Accra Mall, specified hotel or an agreed location within Accra. Be ready 30 minutes before pick up time. Departure time is at 7:00amAirports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- A good weather needed to run this tour. Should there be any cancellation due to weather conditions, you will be refunded in full or offer the tour on another agreed date.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.