Beyond the Market Food Tour in Montreal
Join this walking tour to visit at least 7 of your local guide's favourite eateries and watering holes. From artisan charcuteries to thirst-quenching craft beers, take delight in discovering the surrounding areas of the city's largest food market. You'll discover a different side of the city that you otherwise might miss out on. We focus on local, young entrepreneurs for our tasting spots and human scale environments for our in between walking segments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Jean-Talon Market
- Entry/Admission - Little Italy
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jean-Talon Market, 7070 Henri-Julien Avenue three street corners from Jean Talon Metro Station, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3S3 Canada
Here we will visit vendors, specialty shops. We will taste at least three samples and learn about the businesses craft as well as the market as a whole. Free time is included!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Little Italy, St-Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, Quebec Canada
We'll be walking through a small segment and ending at the Little Italy park for our last tasting where we will hand you a list of recommendations to explore further on your own.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :531 Rue Bélanger, Montréal, QC H2S 1G5, Canada
Return Detail :Park Little Italy, 6634 Rue Clark, Montréal, QC H2S 3C6, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, you must specify in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.