Beyond The 12 Islands Sailing Trip
Voyage on this 8 hour 12 Island and Beyond Cruise to go on an experience you don't want to miss. You will be picked up from your hotel/villa in Dalyan and driven to the renowned Marina at Gocek. Here is where you will board the boat which includes lunch and sail out to visit some amazing bays with beautiful natural surroundings away from the standard tour boat zone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Pick-up service surcharge for locations outside of Dalyan Town
- Gratitudes (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gocek, Gocek, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Volkan’s Adventures have always been proud to provide you with something different from the norm. Improving each year, 2021 season will show that our even more improved Beyond The 12 Islands Sailing tour will once again be one of the best choices of our guests.
Upon arrival at the Harbour it’s just a short walk along the jetty to reach our brand new boat. This boat is a stunning 19 metre long championship Mediterranean wooden gulet with deluxe sunbeds, a fabulous rear lounge area, toilet facilities and a fully equipped kitchen area. With capacity for 35 guests, the fact that we will only take a maximum of 16 on any one trip means there will be more than enough space for everyone to truly relax and enjoy this fabulous day to come.
Our aim is to return to Gocek harbour between 5.00pm and 5.30pm where the mini bus will be waiting to transport us back to Dalyan.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us your hotel/accommodation information. Especially for private villa pick-ups please let us know the address as well as the name of your villa.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.