BETWEEN TRADITIONS and INNOVATION PASTRY , WINES and TUNA in ERICE and TRAPANI
Highlights of the excursion:
Cooking class based on famous pastries in Sicily
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Taste of erician pastry
- Tuna taste and visit
- Lunch - Pastry cooking + lunch
- Winery visit and taste
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist guide ( our drivers are excellent tour escort but not local guides)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Porta Trapani, 91016, Erice, Sicily Italy
Meet our driver escort and departure to Erice, one of the best preserved medieval town in the world , rich of castles and churches. Enjoy a breathtaking view from the hilltop..
Stop in a historical pastry shop in Erice to learn about the tradition of dolci Siciliani, made by nuns. Then tasting .
Do you love all those beautiful Sicilian pastries you see in the bakeries windows and wish you could make them for yourself? Here is your chance to learn the secrets of making some of Sicilian’s most famous desserts!
Let’s start our cooking lesson with our chef that will send you back to a cultural and culinary tradition that chooses the best raw materials available, reinterpreted in dishes from the Trapani's gastronomy , from the cassatelle to cannoli. All this combined with the tasting of the wines of a historic winery. Typical Sicilian lunch
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mercato del Pesce di Trapani, Via Cristoforo Colombo 3 Porto Pescherecci, 91100, Trapani, Sicily Italy
Guided visit of a famous winery to look at the various steps of bottling.
Afternoon transfer to Trapani and head to a very known tuna plant to watch the various tuna processing stages. You will then enjoy a tasting of typical products . End of our excursion
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any hotel in Palermo and Province . please advice us in time the pick up informationsPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.