Bethlehem Tour from Jerusalem
Experience the sacred city of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, on this unforgettable half-day tour from Jerusalem. After an 8:15am from the Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Lobby, you will Immerse yourself in the city’s ancient history and culture. It will be about a 30 minute drive to Bethlehem from Jerusalem in your air-conditioned shuttle. One you arrive, you will visit the highlights of Bethlehem with your tour guide, including the biblical Church of the Nativity, Milk Grotto and Shepherd's fields on the outskirts of the city. The maximum passengers for this tour is 15. The tour concludes with a drop-off back at the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully-guided tour
- Transportation from Jerusalem
- This tour departs from a central location (there is no hotel/hostel or other pickup)
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - Shepherd's Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Snacks and drinks
- You will meet your driver at the Abraham Hostel Jerusalem lobby or the Carta Parking Lot (Jaffa Gate) upon request. You will relax in the air-conditioned shuttle on your way to an enriching half-day tour in the holy city of Bethlehem. You will arrive at your first destination, the sacred Church of the Nativity, where you’ll meet your guide, a West Bank local and expert. You will explore the birthplace of Jesus and one of the oldest churches in the world.
You will then take a short walk to the Grotto of the Lady Mary, a large underground cave with a Franciscan chapel built above it. Immerse yourself in the site where it is believed that Mary and Joseph took Jesus and sought refuge from King Herod before fleeing to Egypt.
Shepherd's Fields on the outskirts of Bethlehem will be next on the itinerary, a popular pilgrimage site where you’ll see a number of beautiful shrines and chapels. After an exciting morning exploring the highlights of Bethlehem, the shuttle will await you for your ride back to Jerusalem, with drop-off at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem.
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is unavailable to Israeli passport holders due to border restrictions
- While there is no specific dress code, this tour visits holy sites and it is recommended to have shoulders covered
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.