Bethlehem Holy Biblical Half-Day Trip from Tel Aviv
Holy Bethlehem Half-Day Trip
See the birthplace of Jesus on this guided half-day tour from Jerusalem to Bethlehem. Visit Greek and Catholic churches and trace the events of the Nativity of Jesus. See the Grotto of Lady Mary, also called the Milk Grotto, where it is believed Mary, Joseph and Jesus sought refuge from King Herod before fleeing to Egypt From Manger Square to the Church of the Nativity, the Milk Grotto and Shepherds’ Field, follow the timeline to Jesus’ birth. Uncover the highlights of this holy city, a major Christian pilgrimage site.
• Guided tour of the popular Holy Land sights by local experts
• Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity
• See Israel's most important churches.
• Explore Bethlehem's Christian landmarks
• Includes all entrance fees
• Instant Confirmation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from Tel Aviv: 07:15AM
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - The Church of St. Catherine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Any insurance.
- Hotel pickup only, No return to hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harei Yehuda, Israel
This tour is half-day historical Bethlehem tour sets off through the Judean Hills to Bethlehem to explore the Holy Grotto where Jesus was born.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bethlehem, Bethlehem, West Bank
Explore The little and the Historical city Bethlehem
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Church of the Nativity, Manger Square .15 minutes walking from bus 231, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
On arrival, we stop in Manger Square and go into the historic Church of the Nativity. This church was built around the Holy Grotto where Jesus was born on the first Christmas Eve. The silver star on the grotto floor marks the site of the nativity. Enjoy the architectural features of the church, the many works of art and see part of the original mosaic floor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Church of St. Catherine, Bethlehem Palestinian Territories
From here the tour continues to the Church of St. Catherine. The tour goes beneath the church into ancient grottoes to see altars, tombs and where St Jerome translated the Hebrew Bible to Latin.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Shepherds' Field Chapel, Beit Sahour. Beit Sahour
We leave Bethlehem passing the historical Shepherds Field and the Biblical Field of Ruth before returning to Jerusalem. End the tour approx. 13:00 - 14:00 at David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem. There is no return back to your hotel.
Departure Point :1: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: Herzliya, Israel
3: Netanya, Israel
4: Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup from Tel Aviv: 07:15 • Pickup from Hertzliya: 07:00 • Pickup from Netanya: 06:30 • Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Jerusalem, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passport compulsory.
- Tour ends in the david citadel hotel Jerusalem and does not include drop off at your point of departure.
- Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.