Best Yangon City Tour with Experience English Speaking Guide
Experience the most authentic day tour of Yangon that immerse in colonial buildings, local ways of life, traditional culture, incredible history background, colorful markets of bustling town, mixture of unique experience in Tour Style. Experienced Professional Local Guide will let you know about details of Real Yangon, the largest city of Myanmar Cultural Zone based on your interest and customization of tour pace to Monuments & Activities where unlock your memorable moments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour Guide
- Purified Drinking Bottled Water and Snow Towels
- Trishaw Riding
- Transportation with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Chaukhtatgyi Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Meals: lunch and beverages
- Food & Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Cruise Terminal Pickup & Drop-off Fees (Additional Surcharge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Your local tour guide and driver will greet & meet you up at hotel @08:30 AM in the morning. Start your Yangon Full Day Sightseeing to Downtown area. Taking photo shooting around Sule Pagoda and walking tour around nearby attraction of British colonial style buildings such as Yangon City Hall, Rowe & Co Building, Telegraph Office, High Court Building, Rander House, Sofaer & Co. building, Myanma Port Authority building, Accountant General's Office, Custom House, Reserve Bank of India, Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation, Strand Hotel, General Post Office, The Secretariat or Ministers Office, Lokanat Gallery and other interesting attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Continue to Yangon Railway Station and Board the local ‘circular train’ which runs from Yangon’s main railway station in a circle around various neighborhoods in town and on the outskirts of town. The slowly traveling train gives you unique opportunity to enjoy observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people. Disembark after 20-30 minutes in Kyimyintdein and meet with your local Trishaw Transporter in order to get unique experience for Trishaw (Side-Car) riding. Transfer to Bagayar Banana and Coconut Jetty to see local ways of life by Trishaw.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Then proceed to Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott’s Market, closed on every Monday & Public Holidays) where are available for one stop shopping such as clothes, traditional handicrafts, foods and thousand of Gem Stores with fare price.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Make a quick stop by the Royal Lake located in Kandawgyi Park. The park and its peaceful surroundings are very popular with local residents, especially in the early morning and around sunset time. You will catch a view of Karaweik Hall, a reproduction of a royal barge, floating in the lake. Make a break on the wooden deck to enjoy spectacular views on Shwedagon Pagoda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Visit Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image which is 230ft (70 m) long in the pose of rest, the head is lifted up by the right arm bent at the elbow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
After visiting around Chaukhtatgyi, proceed to Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the world’s most spectacular monuments, the magical Shwedagon Pagoda, rises 326ft (99.3m) above its base. Erected more than 2500 years ago and enshrining eight hairs of Buddha placed in a treasure chamber deep under its base. It is the highest symbol of the people's devotion to Buddha. Be immersed Buddhism ways of life and after visiting Shwedagon Pagoda, transfer back to your hotel or Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Downtown of Yangon Or Yangon International Airport Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a raincoat if necessary
- Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.