Best Trek in Nepal : Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp trek is the most sought after adventure treks in the world, this offers a once in a lifetime experience and proves to be an iconic trip in the Himalayas. It is considered as the best Himalayan walking holiday and by the traveler. The real thrill of the adventure begins once the flight to Lukla takes off. The adventure continues to amaze you throughout with its wonderful attribute from mountains to people and from nature to cultural aspect. The overall experience of this wonderful trekking tour to the Everest base camp is inexpressible in mere words. It’s a simply wonderful feeling that stays with you for the lifetime.
• Experience the exhilaration of trekking to Everest Base Camp
• Trek up to 5545 m through spectacular scenery
• Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Changtse, Nuptse, and scores of other crests as seen from a peaked stance.
• Guided tour of Kathmandu’s ancient temples
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickups and drops in a private luxury vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3-star hotel for three night in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private luxury vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Luxury Holidays Nepal’s trekking bag/duffel bag, Sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government taxes and official expenses.
What's excluded :
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance
- City sightseeing and entrance fees
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu and in trekking days (Meal costs about 3 -6 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat)
- Personal expenses.
- The Everest Base Camp Trek is the adventure of a lifetime, a journey for those whose dreams fly higher than even the clouds. Miles from cars, conveniences, and daily luxuries, you'll saturate your spirit in natural beauty and stretch your personal endurance beyond what you thought possible. The path begins in ancient Kathmandu, where you'll acclimate and explore the city at your leisure while anticipating your ascent. Your trek to Everest Base Camp at 5,364 m (over 3.5 miles!) to the base of the world's tallest mountain will bring you over suspension bridges spanning chasms of thin air, through hidden Buddhist monasteries, and into the heart of the warm, rugged Sherpa culture. As you travel alongside thrill seekers and photographers from all over the globe, you'll spy Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and Makalu - three of Earth's 10 tallest peaks! You'll rest easy at night in cozy, traditional tea houses knowing that you experienced, knowledgeable guides and porters are there to ensure the safest, most enjoyable, most fascinating experience possible. You'll support local economies, discover hidden strengths in yourself, and make both friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Pre-trip meeting.
Day 02: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu valley (Swyambunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square).
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800 m) and trek to Phakding (2,651 m): 30 Min flight/ 3-4 hours trek
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438 m): 5-6 hours trek
Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870 m): 5-6 hours trek
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m): 5-6 hours trek
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingboche.
Day 09: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m): 5-6 hours trek
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep (5,170 m) from Lobuche, visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m): 6-7 hours trek
Day 11: Trek from Gorak Shep to Pheriche (4,288 m) via Kala Patthar (5,545 m): 7-8 hours trek
Day 12: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,438m) t: 6-7 hours trek
Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800 m): 6-7 hours
Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu: 30 Min Flight
Day 15: Departure day: transfer to the international airport for your final departure!!
Departure Point :Hotel you are staying in Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Tribhuvan International airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.