Best Tapas Tours - Where the locals have tapas
This tour is for those that are interested in Seville's Food costumes, what the locals normally eat. Visit to real authentic tapas bars, no tourist traps. Delicious traditional meals that has been traditions for many generations.
Local Friendly and knowledgeable guide. Unique sky view of Seville.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This tour takes you to the most antique neighbourhoods in Seville. Through the Santa Cruz quarter, the Alfalfa Square and all the way to the Santa Catalina church the old Roman historical area in Seville. We will start in the Jewish quarter with some Tapas in different tapas bar tasting the best every one of them some will be individual and some we will share. The bars has been selected with care some are modern with a traditional touch and some are among the oldest tapas bars in Seville. We will try the typical dishes that the Sevillian still have daily for lunch or dinner and we will walk along this area with so much stories to tell us. We will end the tour at the best ice cream bar in town and take it with us up to the Setas, parasol to see the wonderful view of Seville.
• Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
• Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol), Plaza de la Encarnacion, 41003 Seville Spain
• Acorn fed Ham, Cheese with sherry wine -
• Pringa and Check beans with spinach with wine
• Carrillada and minisquide with bacon and wine
• Croquettes and Salmorejo with sangria
• Best Ice cream in Seville - With a visit to the Setas or Parasol to se the wonderful sky view of Seville
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.