Best tapas in Valencia also knows the history and architecture of the city
Enjoy your palate with the best tapas in the city of Valencia, we will visit 2 restaurants to taste 8 Basque pintxos and drinks per person from the hand of an expert guide and in each restaurant you can drink beer, wine, etc.
Basque gastronomy has 32 Michelin stars and is the kitchen with the highest Michelin stars in the world, it is gourmet food, haute cuisine. We will visit the San Nicolas church (entrance included) and you will know its architecture and history, you will also know the history of the city of Valencia. You will know the life of Valencians and you will end up with a full stomach and a satiated palate. You will receive personalized attention from the guide.
- Taste the classic Basque pintxos on this gastronomic tour.
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide.
- Each tapa is accompanied by a beer, wine, etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- 9 authentic Basque pinchos.
- Bottled water, soft drink, wine, juices or beer to choose from.
- 3 restaurants.
- Professional guide.
What's excluded :
- Public Transport.
- Transfers to the hotel.
- We will visit 2 Basque pinchos restaurants where you can taste 4 pinchos in each place plus drink, we will also visit the Marques de dos Aguas palace, it is the most important and beautiful palace in the city.
• Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir, Calle de los Caballeros 35 Acceso a la visita turística por Calle Caballeros nº 35, 46001, Valencia Spain
• Basque skewers - You can choose any skewer from a wide variety.
Departure Point :C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 6a, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.