Best of Yosemite Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point
Scattered across sprawling and mountainous Yosemite National Park, lie spectacular views and sky-high trees. Join us on this small-group tour of Yosemite's most photographed landmarks, many of which most park visitors never even see.
Within our small-groups you'll be accompanied by an expert driver & guide to witness waterfalls, hike between towering Giant Sequoias, enjoy a beach-side box lunch and photograph the famous viewpoints of Tunnel View and Glacier Point.
Leave your car outside the park while you sit back, relax and leave the winding mountain driving to us. Don't forget your camera! This tour is a photographer's paradise.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Lunch - Your choice of sandwich (turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian) on whole wheat bread with mayo, mustard, tomato, lettuce, pickle, onion. Comes with: potato salad, piece of fruit, & cookie or brownie
- Interpretive information on Yosemite & recommended hiking trails
- Hike to the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel View
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Point
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Beach Picnic Area
- Entry/Admission - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Arrive at Tunnel View to witness Yosemite's most iconic viewpoint of Yosemite Valley, El Capitan and Half Dome.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
Arrive Glacier Point after a 50 minute drive to the top of Yosemite Valley. Stand 3,000+ feet above Curry Village as you soak in the expansive views of Half Dome, Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Beach Picnic Area, Southside Drive, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Around noon we will stop at peaceful Cathedral Beach to enjoy an included box lunch. Next, we will stop to get some photos of towering Yosemite Falls, one of the tallest in North America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CA
After lunch we will explore new areas of Yosemite National Park to reach the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias. We will spend two hours here where you will have the chance to hike 2.5 miles roundtrip to explore the grove of towering trees.
This is a well-paved path but people with health conditions or low levels of fitness should be aware. Upon exiting the grove you must walk 1.2 miles with 500 feet of elevation gain.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yosemite View Lodge, 11136 CA-140, El Portal, CA 95318, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.