Best of Vancouver!
Keen to explore the very best that Vancouver has to offer but not sure where to start? We’ll help you to discover your surroundings, taking you on a whirlwind tour
of the city beginning at the beautiful Coal Harbour. Here, we’ll take in the sights and sounds
of Vancouver’s waterfront.
Next up: Stanley Park. An oasis renowned for its abundant gardens and expansive coastline
views, the park is an absolute must-see for anyone visiting the city.
From there, it’s onto two of Vancouver’s most iconic neighborhoods, English Bay and
Kitsilano. Then, we’ll head on over to Granville Island and False Creek - areas famous for
fresh, local produce, live music, and vibrant public markets.
After stopping for a quick bite to eat (and maybe a cheeky craft beer) we’ll set off for Science
World before taking in Gastown, Vancouver’s first downtown neighborhood, where we’ll
learn all about Gassy Jack’s first pub.
Lastly, we’ll finish up at the iconic Waterfront Station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour price includes bike rental, helmet, lock, and basket.
What's excluded :
- At Waterfront Station we get you ready for your tour. We advise you to arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour time so we can get you best prepared for the trip. Please wear comfortable clothing and closed footwear. We provide everything for you. We will give you your bike,helmet, lock, and basket. We also have refreshments on site if you want to stock up before we leave.
We depart daily and leave towards Stanley Park. The park is a beautiful place and is best explored by bike. We have lots to see along the way and our guides will ensure that you see it all. We have combined the best the park has to offer with some fun insights into the history of the park and it's various attractions. We move from there to English Bay and back to Waterfront where we continue on to Gastown, Olympic Village, and maybe grab some doughnuts in Granville Island.
Departure Point :Van City Bikes and Skis, Waterfront Station, 601 W Cordova St #25, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable clothing with closed footwear
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.