Best of Toronto Bike Tour
Spend a whole day exploring Toronto’s must-see places on this guided bike tour. Travel through 15 different neighbourhoods including Rosedale, Kensington Market, Cabbagetown, University of Toronto, and Leslieville. Visit top Toronto attractions such as Trillium Park, the Entertainment District and Chinatown, and make several stops along the way to rest, sightsee and enjoy snacks and a picnic lunch. Your guide will entertain you with stories and facts about Toronto’s history, culture and architecture as you explore main points of interest and hidden gems not seen on most walking tours and bus tours. This is a fun and unique way to see Toronto!
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch
- Snacks and bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet at Village by the Grange at 10am. Hop on your provided bike, strap on your helmet, and follow your guide on a full-day tour of Toronto.
Pedaling along Toronto's flat, easy terrain, visit must-see cultural and historical sites and landmarks including CN Tower, Dundas Square, Chinatown, Casa Loma, Queen’s Park, Kensington Market, St James Cathedral and Square, Sugar Beach, Cabbagetown and the Entertainment District. You’ll explore Toronto's iconic sites as well as venture to interesting hidden areas -- such as quiet neighborhoods, lively local hotspots and tranquil parks -- giving you a fuller, more intimate view of Toronto.
You’ll make several stops along the way to rest, refuel with water and snacks, and sightsee by foot. At midday, enjoy a picnic on the historic grounds of the University of Toronto.
Throughout your tour, your guide will entertain you with stories and facts about Toronto’s fascinating history, modern-day culture, architecture, transportation, urban development, geography, politics, art and music. Your Toronto bike tour ends back at Village by the Grange, and you’ll leave with a whole new appreciation for this amazing city!
Departure Point :Village by the Grange
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Moderate fitness level required
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.