Best of Tivoli Guided Tour with Old Town, D'Este, Gregoriana & Hadrian's Villas
Find the antiquated Tivoli Villas and Gardens on a half-day visit from Rome. Find out about this old city, which is more established than Rome, as you visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Villa D'Este and Hadrian's Villa. Walk around the rich greenery enclosures and lovely wellsprings and envision what the city resembled amid its prime.
• Visit the UNESCO-recorded Villa D'Easte and Hadrian's Villa;
• Learn about the city's old history from your local guide;
• Enjoy complimentary lunch at a local "trattoria"
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Your visit starts at Villa Adriana (Hadrian's Villa), initially home to Roman Emperor Hadrian. Worked in the second century AD, the 'manor' is truly of a complex of 30 or more structures covering 250 sections of land (1 square km) of land, a lot of which is unexcavated.
You can see instances of an Alexandrian garden and respect the remaining parts of castles, sanctuaries, a theater, showers, staterooms and quarters for everybody from retainers to slaves.
Next, you have leisure time in the town of Tivoli. Visit an eatery where you eat ( lunch is not included) and appreciate time to stroll around town and take in perspectives of the Roman wide open.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Tivoli, Tivoli, Province of Rome, Lazio
Next, you have leisure time in the town of Tivoli. Visit an eatery where you eat ( lunch is not included) and appreciate time to stroll around town and take in perspectives of the Roman wide open. ì
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
At that point make a beeline for Villa d'Este, worked amid the Renaissance years around 1550 for Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este, the legislative leader of Tivoli.
Investigate the greenhouses with your manual for see its Bernini-structured wellsprings and take in the extravagant arranging. This symbol of Italian-style plant has been imitated far and wide, to such an extent that melodic writer Franz Liszt composed a piano suite entitled 'Wellsprings of the Villa d'Este.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Largo Marguerite Yourcenar, 00010 Tivoli RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.